School Requirements/Expectations - Philosophy
- Provide opportunities for everyone to participate
- Encourage lifelong participation in activities
- Emphasize having fun
- Develop appropriate skills
- Develop skills as a foundation for improvement
- To show cordial courtesy to visiting teams and officials.
- To establish a happy relationship between visitors and hosts.
- To encourage leadership, use of initiative, and good judgment
Student will need to pay all ASB Fees
Student will need to fill out activity packet
All School Fines must be paid
Student may not have more than two failing grades to stay as part of the club
Students with one failing grade can still participate in the class/meeting section of the club
Students can not participate in club or activity if they are absent from school that day
- Must attend the (1) club learning meeting prior to doing any competition
- Have no D’s or F’s with no more than 3 missing assignments to compete
- We will help you get caught-up or connect you with Homework club
- Be willing to give up 2-3 days a month for meetings competitions or activities
- Be able to work in teams and with others.
- Be responsible in the use of the technology.
- Have commitment for after school requirements to attend.
- Understand that this club is not just play it is learning.
- Following of rules and policies of club
- To elect officers for running the club
- To have input on the club and opinions
- Officers are expected to:
- Use parliamentary procedures with club president as the main person running the meeting
- Provide a program of work that documents the club activities
- Overall, all need to be present in the meetings and activity not just as in person but also in support and work
- Also, to be apart of the Google classroom or Teams that the club decides on for information center