Football practice begins for all 7th and 8th graders on August 31, 2021, and continues until October 19, 2021.
- Athletes will be issued helmets and pads during the first practice if they missed sports info night.
- We are excited about another season of Hawk football, donning the blue and orange.
8th Grade Head Coach: Rob Beamer
Assistant: Kyle Briscoe
7th Grade Head Coach: Roy Friedman
Assistant: Travis Foland
Activity Bus InformationIf your student is interested in playing Football, please fill out the interest form here.
The following requirements MUST be met and on file with the school office before your student may attend practice. The Activity Packet paperwork is completed and submitted online through your Family Access login under Online Forms
- Current sports physical form which is good for two years from date of exam.
- Activity Packet (These forms are located through Skyward Family Access)
- Concussion Form, Emergency Release, Insurance Waiver, Risk & Release Form
- Pay $30 ASB Fee. This fee may be paid in the office with cash, check, or card through the CMS website under "online payments".
- Annual Forms need to be completed online via Family Access. Please click here for directions.
- Please print out a signed copy of the Football Safety Guidelines or email a copy to Kim Best, Athletics Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read through the Activity Code, sign the last page and return the last page to Kim Best, Athletic Secretary or email it to email@example.com.
Sports schedules are posted here. Because schedules are subject to change please check our website frequently during the season for updates.
Directions to Area Schools
PICTURE DAY - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 AT 3:45PM
Picture packets will be sent home with your athlete next week Wednesday, 9/22
CHENEY HAWK FOOTBALL GEAR
Please click on the link above regarding the CMS Hawks Football Gear!
Store closes September 24th.