Cheney Middle School has a proud tradition of fielding quality volleyball teams. We offer girls volleyball for both 7th and 8th grade students. Practice will begin October 20, 2022 and the season ends on December 13, 2022.
The following requirements MUST be met and on file with the school office before your student may attend practice. The Activity Packet paperwork is completed and submitted online through your Family Access login under Online Forms
- Current sports physical form which is good for two years from date of exam.
- Activity Packet (These forms are located through Skyward Family Access)
- Concussion Form, Emergency Release, Insurance Waiver, Risk & Release Form
- Pay $30 ASB Fee. This fee may be paid in the office with cash, check, or card through the CMS website under "online payments".
- Annual Forms need to be completed online via Family Access. Please click here for directions.
- Please print out a signed copy of the Volleyball Safety Guidelines or email a copy to Gretchen Skipworth, Athletics Secretary at [email protected]
- Please read through the Activity Code, sign the last page and return the last page to Gretchen Skipworth, Athletics Secretary or email it to [email protected]
Sports schedules are posted here. Because schedules are subject to change please check our website frequently during the season for updates.