Learn to program drones and fly drones for event or video creation.
All students will also Learn about FAA requirements under Recreational License on how to fly and operate a drone safely. They will have enough knowledge to pass their Recreational License test at age 13.
However, I do Require all students that are the age of 13 to pass their Recreational Safety flight License test before spring outdoor sports. This License has a cost $5.00.
The Drone program of the club videos outdoor events bringing a live stream and high resolution of the events for post event production.
Drone portion of the club has some higher requirements to be a part of it due to limited equipment and the higher need of responsible use of equipment.
Students wishing to do drone video production will need to the following
- High level of attention to detail and focus when flying drones
- Show a high level of maturity/respect of use when flying the drones
- Good skills with spatial relationship
- At most only 5-7 students in club may be drone certified based on pilot needs
- Also need availability after school up to 4 days in a week