SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to prepare students for what comes after graduation. For middle school students, SchooLinks helps them begin to discover their interests and strenghts, and begin to explore colleges and careers that match those interests and strengths. SchooLinks at Cheney School District is accessible by 8th grade students and their parents.
All of the SchooLinks features are designed with students in mind to help them become career, college, and life ready. SchooLinks features are incredibly user-friendly and content can be easily comprehended by 8th grade students.
Using SchooLinks, middle school students and their parents can:
- Access career interest, strength and mindset surveys
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges
- Build their High School and Beyond Plans
- Take virtual reality college campus tours
- Explore traditional, fast-growing, and military career fields
- Start creating digital portfolios/resumes
- Communicate with counselors
Using SchooLinks, 8th grade students will be able to really dive into post-secondary education and exploration by:
- Creating course plans based on career pathways
- Creating digital portfolios/resumes
- Learning about financial aid
- Searching for scholarships
Students will login to SchooLinks via Clever at clever.com/in/csd360
Then select the SchooLinks logo
Parents Login will be emailed to you pending roll-out schedule. If you believe the district doesn't have your contact information, please fill out: bit.ly/cheney-parent
Counselor Login will be emailed to you.
If you want to learn more about SchooLinks please visit hello.schoolinks.com